Level 3 120 Hour Cert TEFL Online with TEYL
Sign up through ESLstarter and receive a massive 50% off the recommended course rate
Buy now - was £345 - now only £170!
An independently accredited TEFL online course through the world’s most established and recognized brand INTESOL Worldwide.
This course is fully accredited by ALAP.
Sign up through ESLstarter and receive a massive 50% off the recommended course rate.
- Includes bonus section on teaching young learners
- Learn the best ways to make classes fun and engaging
- Support from experienced and qualified trainers
- Study at your own pace
- Course is externally accredited via ALAP (Awarding Language Acquisition for Professionals)
- Perfect course to learn the foundations of how to teach English as a Second Language
- Internationally recognized qualification
120hr INTESOL Syllabus
- Unit 1: Study Skills
Personal motivation - planning and organising study time.
- Unit 2: The Study of English
Module 1 - Deductive Analysis and use of grammars
Module 2 - Elements of pronunciation
Module 3 - Lexis selection
* full Back to Basics Grammar Resource is provided with this course
- Unit 3: The Teaching and Learning of EFL
Module 1 - Overview of ESOL issues
Module 2 - Listening and Reading
Module 3 - Speaking and Writing
Module 4 - Visual Aids
Module 5 - Error
- Unit 4: Classroom Management & Assessment
Module 1 - Learning and teaching
Module 2 - Parts and stages of a lesson
- Bonus Unit: Young Learners
Differences between the ways in which adults and children learn
Features in the stages of development of Young Learners
Classroom management strategies for use in the Young Learners classroom
Teaching techniques for use with Young Learners
- Course duration
6 - 8 weeks