Teaching jobs in Japan
Find your inner Zen amongst temples, neon and noodles
Teaching English in Japan is one of the greatest ways to really experience this fast paced country. Live like a local and discover a Japan that is never known to tourists. Japan whirrs on by in a blur of neon, high rise, low rise and everything in between! Teach English in Japan and enjoy access to Zen Buddhist temples, listen to taiko drummers, peruse world famous comic book stores and meditate upon ancient art and architecture.
Teaching in Japan allows a lifestyle where you are awestruck every day by enchanting wonders, hospitality and the refined manners of the Japanese culture.
Apply with ESLstarter, experts in TEFL recruitment, and teach English in Japan.
Here are 10 interesting facts and curious trivia about Japan:
- Population: More than 127 million people
- Capital city: Tokyo
- Currency: Japanese yen
- UNESCO languages listed as endangered: Yaeyama, Yonaguni, Amami, Kunigami, Uchinaa
- Common languages: Japanese, English, Russian, German, French & many more
- Religions: Shinto, Buddhism, Christianity, Baha’i Faith, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism
- National drink: Sake (rice wine)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site: Fujisan
- National dances: Two styles are Odori and Mai
- National bird: Green pheasant
We currently have the following programs available in Japan