ESLstarter are currently hiring for teaching jobs in China with ongoing starts.
Placements are with well established schools with over 20 regional centers throughout China.
Why these placements?
Voted by Sina as one of the best English Education Training Institutes in China
- Over 2000 administrative & teaching staff
350+ foreign employees and so easy to meet other foreign teachers
- Partner of the 2011 Shezhen Universiade
- Easy to use curriculum in place including Teacher's Book, Student's Book & Work Book
- FREE TEFL training for teachers who are not already TEFL certified
About the TEFL training
TEFL course is 100 hours (7 days of training in total)
- Course divided into On-line & In-Class training
- Free course syllabus available which can be requested upon application if not already TEFL qualified
- Complete your FREE TEFL course in China!
Skills & Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Outstanding personal/interpersonal communication skills; openness towards cross culture environments
- Experience with technology in facilitating instruction
- Excellent organizational and neatness skills enthusiastic in teaching
- Willingness to be flexible in terms of teaching assignment within the school setting
- Nationality of UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
- 25 teaching hours + 10 office hours per week in terms of the contract
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity, interest, and abilities of students
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of established district curriculum goals, establishes and communicates clear objectives to the students for all lessons, units, and projects
- Support specialized ESL assessments. Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis, provides progress reports as required
- Be familiar with local teaching philosophy and course curriculum
- Student age range: 15 – 38
Salary & Benefits:
- RMB 8000+ monthly salary
- RMB 1500 housing
- RMB 1000 (quarterly bonus based on performance)
- RMB 8000 air allowance (after one year work)
- Sponsored Work visa and support
- Medical and accident insurance
Apply now to teach English in China!
Please just fill out the following application form and we will get right back to you.