Teach English in China with ECHO
English teachers needed in China for beautiful locations, including Suzhou and Hanghzou. Lots of support and career development, 15 - 20 hours per week.
Teach in China through an award winning organisation. Program includes free TEFL certification, full legal work visa and access to an extensive teacher network, join over 500 successful participants.
Hiring now for teaching jobs in China with ECHO
Teach in China through one of the top 3 SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs) employers, as authorized by the Chinese government.
What this means for you?
You'll be directly employed by a company that is highly experienced in hiring, training and supporting English teachers in China.
You'll have a strong support network of over 500 teachers, with this number set to rise to 800 in the next 2 years!
All teachers are provided with fully legal work permits in accordance with all government regulations.
Hear from English teachers in China!
About the schools
- Locations include Hangzhou, Suzhou and other exciting Chinese cities
- Over 400 positions available for the upcoming semester
- Teach 15 - 20 hours per week, with office time 8 AM - 5 PM. Each class is 40 minutes
- Student age: KG, primary, middle, high, college or university - choose your level and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences
- 5 day teaching week
- Paid Chinese national holidays
- Full training and free high quality TEFL course provided to you, including grammar refresher, classroom management and lesson planning
- Lunch available in the school canteen
- Most positions come with free, independent high end accommodation
- Access to Chinese mentor teachers who are fluent in English
- Fully licensed program by the Chinese Ministry of Education
- A reputable and screened host school in China
- RMB 10,000 - RMB 14,000 p / month salary range
- Free TEFL certificate worth over £249
- Housing allowance RMB 3,000 / month
- 24/7 living and teaching support in China
- Opportunities for learning Chinese
- Flight allowance RMB 6,000 paid on contract completion
- Free medical check
- Health insurance available for duration of contract
- Legal working visa provided
- Airport meet and greet
- Start up assistance (bank account, cell phone etc.)
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Free hotel accommodation on arrival
- Lots of networking opportunities
Applications are now open for February & September arrivals.
Job requirements to teach in China
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Clean criminal record
- Team player and good communicator
- Enjoys working with young people
I highly recommend Echo to anyone willing to see tremendous growth in a quick amount of the time. Echo provides you with an excellent job, they assign you a personal manager, and they help you grow by providing you with learning content and assessing your class twice a year.
Apply for secure teaching jobs in China with an award winning organisation
- Most Trusted Company by XS Daily
- Top 10 Training Centre by the Chinese Government
- 2014 Model School Award by Chinese Government
- Best Schools Award by Local Zhejiang Government