China: Echo Teachers
Come teach in China with exciting locations in major cities. Lots of support and career development. Experience everything that China has to offer!
A Chinese government certified institute in Hanghzou is looking for amazing people like you to come teach in China! You will receive free TEFL certification and access to an invaluable support network for new teachers transitioning to China.
Teach in China through one of the top 3 SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs) employers, as authorized by the Chinese government.
What this means to you?
You'll be directly employed by a company that is highly experienced in hiring, training and supporting English teachers in China.
You'll have a great support network of over 500 teachers with this number set to rise to 800 in the next 2 years!
All teachers are provided with fully legal work permits in accordance with all government regulations.
Watch videos on teaching in China with Echo.
Nelson talks about arriving in China!
About the schools
- Locations include Hangzhou,Suzhou and other Chinese cities
- Over 200 positions available for the upcoming semester
- Teach 20 hour per week with office time 8 AM - 5 PM
- Each class is 40 minutes
- Student age: 3 - 12 (KG, primary and some middle school)
- 5 day teaching week
- Paid Chinese national holidays
- A reputable and screened host school in China
- RMB 10,000 - RMB 14,000 p / month salary range
- Free TEFL certificate worth over £249
- Housing allowance or free housing depending on school location
- 24/7 living and teaching support in China
- Opportunities for learning Chinese
- Flight allowance RMB 6000 paid on contract completion
- Free medical check
- Health insurance available for duration of contract
- Legal working visa provided
- Airport meet and greet
- Start up assistance (bank account, cell phone etc.)
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Free hotel accommodation on arrival
- Lots of networking opportunities
Applications are now open for February & September arrivals.
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Clean criminal record
- Team player and good communicator
- Enjoys working with young people
I highly recommend Echo to anyone willing to see tremendous growth in a quick amount of the time. Echo provides you with an excellent job, they assign you a personal manager, and they help you grow by providing you with learning content and assessing your class twice a year.