Online Teaching Jobs
Teach English Online and work from home. This program offers a flexible schedule and is open to US, Canada, UK, Ireland and South Africa based teachers. Enrol today!
If you are interested in a career that is both rewarding and exciting, this is an excellent way to supplement your income and teach English online!
About Teaching English Online
- Lead your own virtual classroom and teach Chinese children (under 12) online
- Average monthly salary: US$1,500 - 2000
- An exciting opportunity to hone your teaching skills
- All necessary lesson plan materials pre-prepared and provided to you
- Teach from the comfort of your own home
- Ideal preparation for a career teaching English abroad
- Full training and ongoing professional development provided
- Flexible schedule*
- Independent contractor with 1 year contract provided
* Must be available to teach during peak hours
Over 1,500 Online teaching jobs available now with iTutor!
Salary expectations for online teaching jobs
- Top-performing teachers are currently earning as much as $20 per session
- Ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses
- Get paid for the previous month's work through your choice of Paypal or bank transfer each month
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- We are looking for energetic and creative tutors who love working with people
- Bachelor's degree
- Interest in teaching
- Professionalism, patience and a talent for making learning fun
- Motivationally supportive and effective communicator
- TEFL or TESOL certificate (although can be studied later) - no TEFL? Get a special discount on your online TEFL course
- Native English speaker due to school requirements
Online tutors will enjoy a flexible teaching schedule. Simply choose when you want to work and book in classes at your convenience. Note - must be available to teach during our peak hours.
|Monday to Sunday 08:30/ 09:30/ 10:30/ 13:30/ 14:30/ 15:30/ 19:30/ 20:30 (All in Taiwan time) GMT+8||You only need to teach 10 peak hours per week but can book in more classes if you wish|
How to get started teaching online
You will be teaching live, online classes to groups of Chinese learners. Here is the application process:
- Send resume
- Online interview
- Sign service agreement
- Take part in full training
- Launch your online teaching career