Indonesia: Teach English
Teach, Travel, Learn & Earn a Great Salary while Discovering Indonesia.
About teaching in Indonesia
EF English First is currently seeking teachers to teach English in Indonesia. We deliver English language classes to over 20,000 students from diverse backgrounds and age groups year-round in over 70 schools across Indonesia. This vast and fascinating nation offers a wealth of exotic culture and natural wonder, and EF English First will help you make the most of this totally unique experience. Our experienced network of local and international staff and teachers will welcome, support and guide you on this next exciting step in your career. If you aren't already certified to teach English as a Foreign Language, EF English First will sponsor you to take a course valued at 500 USD.
- Competitive salary (based on qualifications and experience)
- Housing or allowance provided in many locations
- Approved flight ticket reimbursed
- Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
- Health insurance
- Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
- Airport pickup upon arrival, free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, DipTESOL and DELTM
- Weekly EF sponsored social events, team building, job rotation scheme
About EF English First
EF English First is a division of EF Education First, the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have many vacancies for ESL jobs in Indonesia so if you prefer the fast paced life of cities like Jakarta, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.