Indonesia: Teach English
Teach, Travel, Learn & Earn a Great Salary while Discovering Indonesia.
About teaching in Indonesia
EF English First is currently seeking teachers to teach English in Indonesia. We deliver English language classes to over 20,000 students from diverse backgrounds and age groups year-round in over 70 schools across Indonesia. This vast and fascinating nation offers a wealth of exotic culture and natural wonder, and EF English First will help you make the most of this totally unique experience. Our experienced network of local and international staff and teachers will welcome, support and guide you on this next exciting step in your career. If you aren't already certified to teach English as a Foreign Language, EF English First will sponsor you to take a course valued at 500 USD.
- IDR 12,000,000 – 15,000,000 monthly after taxes, based on location, qualifications & experience
- Housing or housing allowance provided in all locations
- Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
- Health insurance coverage provided
- Generous annual leave allowance including minimum 10 days paid + All public holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Approved round trip airfare reimbursed
- Free Bahasa Indonesia lessons
- Job rotation scheme
- Fortnightly teacher social events
- Chance to participate in Quarterly Teacher Trips
- Fully sponsored continuous professional development including 120-hour TEFL Certification course and Cambridge TKTs
About EF English First
EF English First is a division of EF Education First, the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have many vacancies for ESL jobs in Indonesia so if you prefer the fast paced life of cities like Jakarta, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.