Teaching jobs in Ecuador
Sparkling local hospitality, snowy mountain peaks and steamy Amazonian jungle make Ecuador a nature-lovers paradise. Teach English in Ecuador and experience colonial Spanish and Latin American influences, volcanic islands and pristine pacific coastline. When not teaching in Ecuador, you can be exploring colorful Andean villages and the hectic capital of Quito city. Teaching jobs in Ecuador give you access to one of the most diverse countries on earth!
Apply with ESLstarter, experts in TEFL recruitment, and teach English in Ecuador.
Here are 10 interesting facts and curious trivia about Ecuador:
- Ecuador means the Republic of the Equator
- The summit of Mount Chimborazo is the closest point on earth to the sun due to its equatorial location
- Capital city – Quito
- Currency – US dollar
- Ecuador is the most biodiverse country on earth
- At 2,850 m above sea level, Quito is the world’s highest official capital
- Ecuador frequently tops the Best Expat Destination list for quality of life and cost of living
- Ecuador is the world’s largest exporter of bananas
- The national drink is Aguardiente
- Ecuadorians won’t use their friends’ first names… They will just call everyone “mijin”.
We currently have the following programs available in Ecuador