Teach English in Italy
Teaching jobs in Italy now available throughout beautiful locations. Find your dream teaching role and progress your career!💚😍
ESLstarter is hiring TEFL teachers for a reputable language school with centers throughout Italy, Spain and France. Be part of a vibrant team that will support you through every step of your European adventure!
Teaching English Jobs in Italy
The company already provides services to 50 schools in Spain, France, and Italy, and it is still growing! The school takes great satisfaction in being a forward-thinking expert in the field of EFL, a fantastic environment to work and learn, and, most importantly, a place where people—staff members and students—come first.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to EUR 1,250 after tax / month
- Full training and orientation provided to you
- Overtime available
- Paid leave
- 6 or 12 month contracts
- Career development with the company
- Sick pay
- Over 35 city locations throughout Italy, with some in France and Spain
Why teach English in Italy?
Explore beautiful Italy as an English teacher. We are now hiring for 2023 arrivals.
- Join a youthful, vibrant, and friendly group of international teachers
- Full time roles - around 25 contact hours per week
- Prioritize learning, educating, and sharing your knowledge
- Regular workshops and teacher support sessions
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Teach small groups of mainly adult learners
- Enjoy a comfortable working environment with modern open spaces, comfy sofas and armchairs
- Teach both online and onsite
Grow your teaching career in Europe
With 46 locations around the country and abroad, you will be joining a network of English language schools with an innovative approach to the study of the English language in terms of technique, atmosphere, and approach.
The goal is to make the learning process gratifying, special, and enjoyable by putting the student at the centre of the educational project, creating the circumstances for true language learning.
Apply for teaching jobs in Europe
We are hiring for nationwide locations in Italy, France and Spain, including:
- Barcelona, Bologna, Cagliari, Florence, Lyon, Madrid, Milano, Naples, Palermo, Rome and Many More!
Why apply to teach in Italy through ESLstarter?
- 100s of teacher testimonials
- Receive free expert consultation to decide if teaching in Italy is right for you
- Over 18 years of hiring experience for international TEFL jobs
- Full support through the application and visa process
- Dedicated support staff comprising of former TEFL teachers
- Join our Facebook communities & connect with lots of other ESLstarter teachers before you go!
Applicants should be fluent English speakers and have as follows:
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certification - not yet TEFL certified? Get a special discount on your TEFL course
- Strong communication, listening, and group management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- EU citizenship or permit to work in EU
- Teachers already residing in Italy are encouraged to apply
- Because of the working holiday visa agreement, Canadian nationals can also obtain fast-track work permits
Apply to teach English in Italy
ESLstarter is looking for teachers to spend 6 or 12 months teaching adult learners in Italy.
If you're interested in joining the team, simply apply below with a copy of your CV and a specialist advisor will be in touch to discuss your options.
Get TEFL certified from only £93
Not TEFL certified yet? Get your TEFL qualification for less!
Find out why ESLstarter have more reviews than anyone else.