Teaching jobs in Indonesia
Experience a myriad of tropical flavours!
If you want to be a part of a vibrant teaching community in an exotic and exciting culture, choose Indonesia as your destination. Teaching in Indonesia gives you the chance to explore teeming cities, ancient temples and pristine beaches.
Teach English in Indonesia and immerse yourself in a steamy tropical archipelago. You will soon discover that you will never want to leave!
Apply with ESLstarter, experts in TEFL recruitment, and let us help you find the best teaching jobs in Indonesia.
Here are 10 interesting facts and curious trivia about Indonesia:
- Indonesia is home to over 300 languages
- Capital city: Jakarta
- The country is made up of over 17,000 islands
- The Komodo dragon is found in Indonesia
- Indonesia has the largest 'young' (under 30) population on earth
- Offical currency is the Rupiah
- Indonesia is part of the Pacific Ring of Fire
- Jakarta is the world's 3rd most heavily populated city
- Only Canada has more coastline
- Indonesia's highest point - Puncak Jaya - is almost 5,000 meters above sea level
We currently have the following programs available in Indonesia