Teach English Online
Teach Chinese children (up to 12 years old) with an easy to use platform, full training and lesson materials provided. Now hiring US and Canadian nationals.
Hello online English teachers!
We are looking for North American and Canadian candidates to join our successful online teaching school.
This exciting opportunity includes a fixed teaching schedule, the security of a 12 month renewable contract and allows you to teach to groups of young Chinese learners, making for a stimulating and interactive learning environment.
Teach English online and work from home
Introducing the perfect work from home opportunity where you can make extra money and share your culture with eager classes of young Chinese learners.
You will be provided with extensive training, an interactive teaching platform and all lesson plan materials. Teaching English online has never been easier!
Company founders Sue & Jack.
Our goal is to help China speak with the world. It is our foundational hope that with the caring guidance of our teachers, we will forge a bright future for the next generation of young learners in China.
What you need to know about the online teaching jobs
- Lead your own virtual classroom
- Help integrate an American standard of education with the Chinese education system
- Make a major impact in the lives of young Chinese learners every day!
- Base rate of $18 per 45 minute class, plus additional earnings through bonuses and incentives
- Must be available to teach during peak hours
- 12 month contract (renewable)
- Work as an independent contractor
- Full teacher training and ongoing professional development provided
- Lesson plans provided to you - no planning required
Why these online teaching jobs?
If you are looking for a fun and professional environment in which to teach English, you’ve found the perfect place!
- The classes: 45-minute full immersion English language group classes
- The pay: Base rate of $18 per 45 minute class, plus performance based bonuses
- The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by an experienced, in-house team
- The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours
- The place: Conveniently teach from your own home
- The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset - we provide the rest
- The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses
- The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture through classroom exchanges with our students
What are the qualifications for online teaching?
- Bachelors degree
- TESOL or TEFL certificate (although can be studied later)
- ESL or teaching experience (preferred)
- US or Canadian passport holder
- Experience teaching kids
Note, you do not need to be physically located in the USA or Canada for this role. However, you do need US or Canadian nationality.
Peak Hours Weekdays
|EST||6:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|CST||5:00 AM - 9:00 AM|
|MST||4:00 AM - 8:00 AM|
|PST||3:00 AM - 7:00 AM|
|Hawaii||1:00 AM - 5:00 AM|
Peak Hours Weekends
|EST||9:00 PM - 10:00 AM|
|CST||8:00 PM - 9:00 AM|
|MST||7:00 PM - 8:00 AM|
|PST||6:00 PM - 7:00 AM|
|Hawaii||4:00 PM - 5:00 AM|
Online tutors will enjoy a flexible teaching schedule. Simply choose when you want to work and book in classes at your convenience. Note - must be available to teach during our peak hours.
How you will get paid
You will be paid according to your choice of either PayPal or bank transfer each month for the previous month’s work.
Launch your online teaching career in 5 easy steps
- Send resume
- Online interview
- Sign service agreement
- Take part in full training
- Launch your online teaching career!