Teaching Jobs in Vietnam
ESL teachers are required in Vietnam. Teach students from 6–16 year olds with an evening / weekend schedule. Over 40+ campuses nationwide and 2000+ teaching staff. Register today!
Teach English in Vietnam at a TEFL school that is rapidly expanding and well-known. Full training and a pioneering curriculum are provided to you.
Launch an exciting career as an English teacher in Vietnam
Teach English in Vietnam and change lives every day by sharing your knowledge and experience in the classroom with young Vietnamese learners.
ESLstarter are hiring now for nationwide English teacher positions with a leading private language school in Vietnam.
Teach in Vietnam benefits
- Highly competitive NET hourly rate (taxes paid by employer)
- Bonus for successful contract completion equal to one month's pay
- Holiday allowance
- One to two days off per week with a flexible class schedule
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work permit, TRC, and visa renewal costs are reimbursed
- Enhanced benefits for contract extension
- Sign-on Bonus of up to 15 million VND for immediate start*
- Location bonus of up to 30 million VND for specific campuses*
- Relocation bonus up to 10 million VND*
*Terms and conditions apply
Teachers will start on Part Time rosters and once a teacher has passed probation and obtained their work permit, they can be promoted to Full-time.
Teaching Jobs in Vietnam Overview
- Utilizing the resources supplied, create and deliver instructional activities and classes (Lesson plan submission is not a requirement)
- Teach an average of 16 pupils per class, with a maximum of 22
- For those relocating from other cities or countries, five nights of accommodation are provided
- Full training and orientation on arrival
- Free Vietnamese language classes
- Join an energetic, supportive and highly international team
- Explore beautiful Vietnam as an English teacher
We are hiring for campuses in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa, Danang, Can Tho, Vinh Long, Buon Ma Thuot, and Vung Tau.
In order to teach English in Vietnam, applicants should meet the following requirements.
- Bachelor's degree
- TEFL certificate - get a special discount on your TEFL course here
- Clean criminal record
- Fluent English speaker