Education Recruiter Jobs UK
Jobs for Trainee Education Recruitment Consultants are now available in England and Wales. Take the first step towards an exciting career as an Education recruiter with ESLstarter.💚✅
We're on the lookout for the next generation of recruiters to join the team! Start a rewarding career as an Education Consultant for a market leading agency.
Education Recruitment Consultants Needed for UK Locations
A career in recruitment is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your people skills on a daily basis! You'll be supporting teachers, teaching assistants, and school support workers into Primary and Secondary School Teaching Jobs, TA Jobs and Cover Supervisor Jobs for both short and long-term assignments.
This is a fantastic chance to work in a fast paced environment where you'll meet lots of new people, have the ability to positively impact lives and earn an above market salary as part of a vibrant and supportive team.
Education Recruitment Jobs, Benefits:
- Starting salaries that are above market average
- 35 days (7 weeks) paid vacation
- Career progression routes to management positions
- Almost every position has a commission structure
- Additional 8 days Public Holiday
- Team building and social events on a regular basis
Education Recruitment Consultant Tasks and Duties:
- Recruiting and interviewing candidates for both temporary and permanent positions
- Creating CVs and profiles for client marketing
- Working with sales teams to increase the number of people hired for paid employment
- In coordination with your management, meet weekly targets and KPIs
- Comprehensive training and support package, learn from industry professionals
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Up to £27,000 per year for Year 1
Locations for Trainee Education Recruitment Jobs
We're looking for education recruitment consultants in the following locations:
London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Essex, Sheffield, Preston, St. Albans, Hull, Nottingham, Leicester, Bristol, Cardiff
Skills and Qualifications
We'd love to speak with educators interested in a career transition, as well as graduates and sales professionals interested in working in the education recruitment industry. Get started and apply today!