Teaching Assistant Jobs UK
Gain valuable teaching experience and work as a Teaching Assistant in Manchester, Birmingham or Sheffield. Up to £90 per day with flexible Full and Part Time schedules available.💚
ESLstarter are hiring for Teaching Assistant jobs available around the UK for all levels of experience, from brand new TAs to experienced TAs. Find your next Teaching Assistant job today!
Why become a Teaching Assistant?
As a Teaching Assistant, you'll work closely with teachers to make sure students are safe and well-cared for both inside and outside the classroom.
If you love working with children and assisting them in their development, this is the job for you!
Benefits for Teaching Assistant (TA) Roles
- Up to £90 daily rate
- Enjoy a great work life balance with flexible hours
- Career progression development opportunities
- Choose from long and short term roles
- An excellent way to build your teaching CV
- Take advantage of a wide range of CPD courses
- Full training and employment support
Key Responsibilites for Teaching Assistants
- Assisting young students with reading and writing exercises
- Assisting the teacher with course planning and classroom set-up
- Providing extra help to learners with special needs or international language students
- Encouraging students and providing support
- Assisting the teacher in grading and correcting the work of the students
- Participating in teacher evaluations and meetings
Skills and Qualities for Teaching Assistant Jobs
- Strong reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline an advantage
- Previous teaching / classroom experience preferred
- Experience with young learners beneficial