UK Teaching Jobs
We are now hiring for Primary, Secondary, SEN roles in the UK. Choose from a wide range of both perm and temp work. To apply for a UK teaching job in your area, please get in touch today!
Hiring now for Teaching Jobs UK
Are you a talented educator looking for a UK teaching post?
We have exciting an exciting opportunity to join one of our fantastic schools with both permanent and temporary positions available - we have the dream teaching role for you!
Our client is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer with a strong commitment to both candidate and staff satisfaction.
We'd love to talk to qualified teachers to discuss which opportunities could be a great fit for you.
Benefits for UK teaching jobs
- Top rates of pay
- 45 CPD courses available
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status
- Proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Quick, easy application - no need to fill out multiple forms
- Dedicated support team - we'll find the right role for you
Locations available for UK teaching jobs
We have a wide variety of vacancies throughout our offices across the UK, including daily assistance, long-term, and permanent placements in all educational settings. As a result, we will be able to secure the type of work that is most suitable for you.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR
- School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) OR
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) OR
- Teach First OR
- Bachelor of Education / Arts with QTS
- Teaching experience within the UK curriculum preferred
The perfect teaching job for you!
We'd love to speak with qualified teachers who are able to work in the UK.
If you're interested in joining the team, simply apply with a copy of your CV and a specialist advisor will be in touch to discuss your options.